twitter
    Follow DWP on Twitter!!!

Friday, August 14, 2009

Starting Up

Who would have thought starting up Driftwood Photography Studios would entail so much time in front of a computer and so little time behind the lens???

It's actually very rewarding. I'm still taking photos, which always means time on the computer editing/cropping/formatting (I shoot in RAW, higher quality/more options, so I typically have to convert to jpeg's after), but it's getting my website redesigned and running that is now taking up the largest chunk of time.

In order to get the site up I'm learning a ton on web design, something I've truthfully never done before. If you haven't seen the new version of the website check it out here! The general layout/info is pretty straight forward to build, but image galleries are proving an interesting challenge.

I always could load an image viewer, but if I'm custom designing the entire site layout I would like for the gallery to work nicely within it.

No comments:

Post a Comment